EV: SecuriCharge is a heavy duty, vandal resistant yet discrete, wall mounted charging unit designed specifically for public and exposed locations.
This versatile unit charges via its IEC 62196 type 2 mode 3 charging socket(s), which are securely locked away when not in use.
EV: SecuriCharge is available in two formats including key switch-control or pay-to-charge via coin or token.
Rolec’s EV: SecuriCharge offers the following features:
• Heavy duty discrete wall mounted charging unit
• Secure lock-away charging socket
• Key-switch control as standard
• Built in electrical protection
• Built in LED status indicator
• Optional pay-to-charge (P.A.Y.G.) facility using either coin or token
• Manufactured in heavy duty, vandal resistant Zintec
• Standard powder-coated colours are black or grey
• Designed to be permanently located and used outdoors
• Compliant with IET EV regulations
• Corrosion resistant/UV stabilised
• Each socket comes complete with security hatch-lock
• Each socket comes complete with an LED status indicator
• Each socket is overload and DC sensitive fault current protected
• Socket is magnetically locked away when not in use
More information you can find on website http://www.rolecserv.com